A Program of Certification Skills and profiecency in Sensory Analysis for professionals, enthusiasts and operators of the food sector for assessment of
- Olive Oil;
- Meat and deli meat (salumi);
- Wines, Beer and Spirits;
- and any other food product.
The Certification Program is open for
- Professional tasters of any food product;
- Sommeliers (wines and olive oil);
- Aspiring professional tastars;
- Operators of sensory analysis already operating in pubblic or private food factory or panels.
Professional Tasters and Sommelier are those who have attended a vocational training course and are recorded in a register for experts
Aspiring Tasters and aspiring Sommelier are those who have attended a vocational training course and are completing the stages of improvement for recognition
A specific Certification Program i salso available for consumers, students, chefs, and food enthusiasts
A program official certification of skills designed and created by a consortium of public and private structures to certify the upgrading professional skills of assessors and operators of Quality
The program will be operational and will be presented in Expo Milan in October 2015